mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Wrong Parser Exception

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Wrong Parser Exception

  • From: Patrick Krug <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Wrong Parser Exception
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:17:23 -0400

Yep that is what I believe.   I just can not seem how do do it in the configuration files.   I can do it by overriding the java.endorsed.dir by updating the java command line run command.   I figured there might be someone on this forum that has found a different way.   I opened up a CSR with IBM.

As always thanks for the quick response.