mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] XACML providers not correctly registered by DefaultBootstrap?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] XACML providers not correctly registered by DefaultBootstrap?

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] XACML providers not correctly registered by DefaultBootstrap?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:29:32 -0400

I have looked at this before. The only difference I see between what you
are doing and what I am doing is that you call the "get" methods of all
of the members. Is this step needed for some reason? You are reading in
and unmarshalling XML and putting the very same objects inyour statement
without releasing anything. This doesn't cause an error for you?

By the way, I am also having another problem: some pieces of my policy
disappear when I embed it in the response. This includes all
Descriptions, the content of my Subject element, and the content of one
Rule, at least. This is very odd behavior to say the least.