mace-opensaml-users - Running openSAML2.1 under JDK 1.4

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Running openSAML2.1 under JDK 1.4

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Running openSAML2.1 under JDK 1.4
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

First off, just wanted to say great job on the openSAML 2.1 release. I have
been able to use the API to create a SAML 1.1 Post Profile solution, when
other products came up short. I currently have it working under JDK 1.5, but
I really need this to run under JDK 1.4. Can you provide any timings on when
that port will be available. I saw mention on the site that "1.4 build are
currently disabled, but will return shortly". Thanks again, Kurt