mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] JBossXACML v2.0.2.GA based on OpenSAML v2.0

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] JBossXACML v2.0.2.GA based on OpenSAML v2.0

  • From: "Anil Saldhana" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] JBossXACML v2.0.2.GA based on OpenSAML v2.0
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:22:22 -0500

I am a strong supporter of Open SAML since v1.0 and have waited patiently for v2.0. :)

For the Oasis XACML Interoperability Event at the RSA Conference, I had to process samlv2 payload that was embedded inside a soap11 envelope carrying the xacml v2.0 decision queries. So I wrote a teeny integration layer (which needs progressive cleanup) using opensamlv2 to do this - of course the xacml processing is done by JBossXACML. I wonder if Hakon has looked at integrating OSS xacml libraries such as sunxacml.

Anil
http://anil-identity.blogspot.com