mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] failing to process SAML signature

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] failing to process SAML signature

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] failing to process SAML signature
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:56:58 -0400

> Unfortunately I am unable to process attached SAML response. Could anybody
> let me know what is the problem in SAML Response ? Can OPESAML consume
this
> SAML ?

This isn't an OpenSAML issue. I tested the file with Oxygen's signature
verifier and it says it's bad. You'll have to do a deep dive and log the
signature processing, dump the data being fed into the digests, and compare
it to the input.

OpenSAML uses Apache xmlsec to do the work, so that's where your
debugging/issue is.