mace-opensaml-users - building in maven on eclipse

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

building in maven on eclipse

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: building in maven on eclipse
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:41:19 -0400

Hi again,
I just downloaded the latest xmltooling into Eclipse 3.3 with the
Maven
integration plugin version 0.9, and when I try to run the "package" goal
I get a bunch of errors. To be precise: 54 failures and 10 errors occur
in the junit tests (but compile is fine). Most of the errors are similar
to this one:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unable to retrieve unmarshaller by
DOM Element
at
org.opensaml.xml.XMLObjectBaseTestCase.unmarshallElement(XMLObjectBaseTestCase.java:150)
at
org.opensaml.xml.encryption.ChainingEncryptedKeyResolverTest.testEmptyChain(ChainingEncryptedKeyResolverTest.java:47)

There are also some PKIX/signature/security exceptions in the Maven
output, but the tests involved say they succeeded.

Are there additional requirements for building in maven that are not
yet listed on the web-site?

Kenny Pearce
<>
Hx Technologies