mace-opensaml-users - Re: AbstractSignableXMLObject

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: AbstractSignableXMLObject

  • From: Asa Hardcastle <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: AbstractSignableXMLObject
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:31:43 -0500

Cool. Thank you for the clarification! I am glad I'm not the only one working late on Friday. ;)

asa

On Feb 15, 2008, at 7:29 PM, Scott Cantor wrote:

Is there something missing in my understanding? What is not
appropriate about this?

Just because WSF might assume one signature child, that still doesn't make
that base class appropriate. It's just not the same use case as a single
reference to the parent element.

--
Asa Hardcastle, Technical Lead, openLiberty ID-WSF ClientLib
Tel: +1.413.429.1044 Skype: subsystem7