mace-opensaml-users - Re: Multiple subjects in SAML 1.x statement?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Multiple subjects in SAML 1.x statement?

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Multiple subjects in SAML 1.x statement?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:41:54 -0500

Here's a pointer to the "Subject-based Profiles for SAML V1.1
Assertions" I mentioned earlier:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26572/sstc-saml1-profiles-assertion-subject-draft-01.pdf

A version of this has been implemented using OpenSAML 1.1.

Tom

On Dec 13, 2007 2:35 PM, Scott Cantor