mace-opensaml-users - Re: signature validation in OpenSAML2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: signature validation in OpenSAML2

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: signature validation in OpenSAML2
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:29:32 -0500

So, here's a question: how does opensaml/Apache xml-sec even GET the
SOAP message? I'm passing in an opensaml Signature object to the
SignatureValidator.validate method. Going through the source, I can't
see how you would reconstruct the whole SOAP message from that. It must
have something to do with references? At any rate, is it possible for me
to call the same method Apache does in order to verify it?

I guess another important question is, has anyone tried opensaml with a
recent version of jax-ws?