mace-opensaml-users - Cannot validate signatures using Axis 1.4

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Cannot validate signatures using Axis 1.4

  • From: Cándido Rodríguez Montes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Cannot validate signatures using Axis 1.4
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:39:30 +0100

Hi all,
I'm using Axis 1.4 and I'm trying to send in the SOAP header a signed SAML assertion (using opensaml 1 library). But when the SOAP message is sent, it changes the XML message, so the validation of that SAML assertion is invalid.
I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem and has found a solution.

Thanks in advance

--
Cándido Rodríguez Montes E-mail:
Red.ES/RedIRIS Tel:+34 955 05 66 13

  • Cannot validate signatures using Axis 1.4, Cándido Rodríguez Montes, 11/20/2007