mace-opensaml-users - Encryption algorithms used by OpenSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Encryption algorithms used by OpenSAML

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Encryption algorithms used by OpenSAML
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:40:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am working on a project that will deploy open saml 1.1. Since the final
product will be shipped across border, I need to collect information about
cryptographic algorithms used in OpenSAML1.1 to get permit for export.

Could anyone explain to me what cryptographic algorithms are used in
OpenSAML1.1 Java version? If it is JCE based, what JCE it uses? Would it be
any JCE shipped with JDK it runs on or there is a JCE library packaged with
OpenSAML 1.1?

Thank you very much and I really appreciate your help,
Mu