mace-opensaml-users - RE: Sha2 signature info requested

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Sha2 signature info requested

  • From: Prasanna Krishna <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Sha2 signature info requested
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:53:39 +0000

Hi Brent, Scott & Paul -

Thanks to each of you for providing the req info.  As pointed out by Scott I had wrongly set the canonicalization algo.  SAML signed doc is getting generated.  I am in the process of validating the same.  Shall revert back in case I encounter any probs.

Thanks again for all your help
Prasanna Krishna

> Subject: RE: Sha2 signature info requested
> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:22:11 -0400
>
> > The only diff between your approach and the approach at the above URL is
> > setting of canonicalization algorithm.
>
> SHA is not a c14n algorithm, you're setting a nonsensical constant there.
>
> -- Scott

Check out some new online services at Windows Live Ideas—so new they haven’t even been officially released yet. Try it!