mace-opensaml-users - Re: problems extending the opensaml2 library

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: problems extending the opensaml2 library

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: problems extending the opensaml2 library
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:12:02 -0300

Oh geez... I solved the problem, the method signature was wrong. Now the only thing that remains is the configuration file that is mentioned on the wiki. Do i need to download it, or the library on trunk will work without one (it seems to be working without it, but now that I'm extending the it I'm not sure if it will detect my new objects)

Best regards,
Maicon

Quoting
:

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for the SAML2 profile for XACML to the java
library, but I'm having the following error message:

compile-core:
Created dir: /home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/build/core
Compiling 974 source files to
/home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/build/core
/home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/src/org/opensaml/saml2/core/impl/XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl.java:12: org.opensaml.saml2.core.impl.XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl is not abstract and does not override abstract method setReturnContext() in
org.opensaml.saml2.core.XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery
public class XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl extends
RequestAbstractTypeImpl implements XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery {
^

The strange thing about it is that if I change the order of the
getters and setters, the message will be different. It will always
tell me that the last method on the XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl.java
is not overriden.

I didnt attach the files to the email to keep it small, but I can
provide the source if needed.

I also would like to know where is the configuration file to add the
marshallers, unmarshallers, and builders. I downloaded the trunk, but
there isnt any conf directory (as there is on the other branches).

I know I'm probably doing something dumb, heh... I apologize for
polluting the mailing list with such simple questions.

Best regards,
Maicon