mace-opensaml-users - problems extending the opensaml2 library

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

problems extending the opensaml2 library

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: problems extending the opensaml2 library
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:30:15 -0300

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for the SAML2 profile for XACML to the java library, but I'm having the following error message:

compile-core:
Created dir: /home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/build/core
Compiling 974 source files to /home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/build/core
/home/maicon/usr/workspace/opensaml-xacml/src/org/opensaml/saml2/core/impl/XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl.java:12: org.opensaml.saml2.core.impl.XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl is not abstract and does not override abstract method setReturnContext() in org.opensaml.saml2.core.XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery
public class XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl extends RequestAbstractTypeImpl implements XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery {
^

The strange thing about it is that if I change the order of the getters and setters, the message will be different. It will always tell me that the last method on the XACMLAuthzDecisionQueryImpl.java is not overriden.

I didnt attach the files to the email to keep it small, but I can provide the source if needed.

I also would like to know where is the configuration file to add the marshallers, unmarshallers, and builders. I downloaded the trunk, but there isnt any conf directory (as there is on the other branches).

I know I'm probably doing something dumb, heh... I apologize for polluting the mailing list with such simple questions.

Best regards,
Maicon