mace-opensaml-users - SP/IDP Examples with OpenSAML2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SP/IDP Examples with OpenSAML2

  • From: Radovan Semancik <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SP/IDP Examples with OpenSAML2
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:11:32 +0200

Hello,

We plan to use OpenSAML for our project. And the plan is to start with OpenSAML2 instead of v1. As the documentation of OpenSAML is not really comprehensive, I think that some examples of simple IDP/SP can be very useful to start with using OpenSAML. Yes, I know that OpenSAML2 does not implement these directly, but ... anyway ... are there any examples of (very simple) IDP or SP build on OpenSAML2? Woudl be very useful.

Thanks.

--

Radovan Semancik
nLight.eu