mace-opensaml-users - How to identify the correct SAMLQuery/SAMLStatement?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

How to identify the correct SAMLQuery/SAMLStatement?

  • From: "Jesús Rojo Martínez" <>
  • To: "OpenSAML Users ML" <>
  • Subject: How to identify the correct SAMLQuery/SAMLStatement?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 02:10:17 +0100

Hi!,

  When sending SAMLRequest/SAMLResponse through the network, How can the peer node identify the type of SAMLQuery and SAMLStatement that they are carring?

  I mean, in my program I listen for example for SAMLRequest, one arrives, I get the SAMLQuery... and now what? I have one SAMLQuery which type I don't know, and I need to know it to continue processing the request (and take the correct parameters...).

  The same with the Statements.

  Thanks!

--
Jesús Rojo Martínez.
Human Resources responsible BEST Stockholm - Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan

e-mail:
phone: +46704369273
MSN: