mace-opensaml-users - RE: Error compiling java-opensaml2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Error compiling java-opensaml2

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Error compiling java-opensaml2
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:57:23 -0500

> I got an error compiling java-opensaml2. If the main branch is supposed
> to be unstable, then my apologies.

It's stable except when it's not. That will change daily.

I think Chad finally capitulated to my usual statement...when Shibboleth is
done, this code will be done. Until then, use at your own risk.

If you get a build error, I'd wait a day or two and if it's still not fixed,
file a bug. Chances are it's already known but if some time goes by,
somebody might have missed it.