mace-opensaml-users - Re: velocity templates location

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: velocity templates location

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: velocity templates location
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:30:08 -0500

I'll have to look at this Paul, I had a problem with the template for another encoder.

Paul Hethmon wrote:
In using the HTTPPostEncoder class, the encode method is using Velocity to build the output page. While I see the templates in the source, I don't see that the build process does anything with them. I am not familiar with Velocity and my initial reading of the documentation has not helped yet (plus the Velocity website is about half broken).
Should these be packaged up in the opensaml build? Is this a part not quite ready yet?
thanks,
Paul
*Paul Hethmon*
*Chief Software Architect*
Clareity™ Security
SAFEMLS™ Security Education, Consulting and Solutions
http://www.SAFEMLS.com <http://www.safemls.com/>

<mailto:>
work: 865.769.0456
cell: 865.250.3517