mace-opensaml-users - velocity templates location

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

velocity templates location

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: velocity templates location
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:06:46 -0800

In using the HTTPPostEncoder class, the encode method is using Velocity to build the output page. While I see the templates in the source, I don't see that the build process does anything with them. I am not familiar with Velocity and my initial reading of the documentation has not helped yet (plus the Velocity website is about half broken).

Should these be packaged up in the opensaml build? Is this a part not quite ready yet?

thanks,

Paul

Paul Hethmon
Chief Software Architect
Clareity™ Security
SAFEMLS™ Security Education, Consulting and Solutions
http://www.SAFEMLS.com
work: 865.769.0456
cell: 865.250.3517