mace-opensaml-users - SAML Implementation

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML Implementation

  • From: "Mohit Jain" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: SAML Implementation
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:10:45 +0530
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Mohit Jain" <>

Hi,

I am developing an application for single sign on using SAML 1.0 and PHP as scripting language with Apache. I was going through the website and the API built in Java.

I have few queries on the Java API. I would appreciate if you can provide me the appropriate contact for this.

Regards,

Mohit

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission and any attachments may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies. Furthermore, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or its content is strictly probhited and unlawful. Whilst every precaution is taken to prevent the transmission of viruses with this e-mail, it is the recipient/s responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. . Intersoft reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.