mace-opensaml-users - Re: OpenSaml 1.1 Users Guide

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: OpenSaml 1.1 Users Guide

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: OpenSAML <>
  • Subject: Re: OpenSaml 1.1 Users Guide
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:53:31 -0500

Hi Todd,

Sorry about the misinformation. The bottom line is: OpenSAML 1.1
doesn't really have any associated documentation. I was asked to
outline a wiki topic at one point, which I did, but as you can see, it
was never really completed, and probably never will.

Sorry I can't help you further. If you have specific questions about
using OpenSAML 1.1, I suggest you post them here. I've done that, and
I've received expert assistance.

Thanks,
Tom

On 11/9/06,

Heres the link I tried:

https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/OpenSAMLOneDotOne

I tried to follow the 'OpenSAML 1.1 Users Guide' link. It comes up with a
table of contents that contains nothing but broken links. Is there a .pdf
file that contains this content that I could simply download? I'm trying
to use WSS4J to place a SAML assertion into a WS-S message, and it would
appear that WSS4J reqruies the openSAML 1.1 org.opensaml.SAMLAssertion
object instance, which as far as I can tell, is only availalbe in openSAML
1.1, but I can't find any documentation that tells me how to use the 1.1
API.

Regards,

- Todd Dunst

Metavante Corporation
e-mail:

Toll Free: 800-236-3282 ext. 69470

"Oh, give us the man who sings at his work."

This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the
sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message
without making a copy.