mace-opensaml-users - RE: Bug report: SAML11b / Subject

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Bug report: SAML11b / Subject

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Tom Scavo'" <>
  • Cc: "'Cristian Opincaru'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Bug report: SAML11b / Subject
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:17:13 -0500

> Assuming I'm looking in the right place, there were a couple of
> revisions five months ago, but these are still bugged. Cristian's
> patch seems to fix this.

Well, then I would have to say you're not.

The date on the last change to that file is May 2006, and the code in svn on
the branch does not match the code that the patch was modifying. It's fixed
in revision 404. At least that exact bug is.

Trunk is also fixed, but at this point the trunk is dead in favor of 2.0.
Any patches will stay confined to the branch.