mace-opensaml-users - Bug submission reminder

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Bug submission reminder

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: OpenSAML <>, ,
  • Subject: Bug submission reminder
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:56:29 -0400

I just wanted to remind everyone, if you have bugs to report please report them through our bug tracking software (link below). A list of the maintainers that new bugs should be submitted to follows.

Before submission of a bug, please read what documentation is available on the Shibboleth wiki. When submitting a bug please be as explicit about what your environment is and what steps can be used to reproduce the problem as possible.

Bug Tracker Link
http://bugzilla.internet2.edu/

Maintainers:
Version 1 Library/Systems
OpenSAML 1 (C++ and Java) -

Shibboleth IdP -

Shibboleth SP, C++ -

Version 2 Library/Systems
OpenSAML 2, C++ -

OpenSAML 2, Java -

Shibboleth IdP -

Shibboleth SP, C++ -

Shibboleth SP, Java -

Shibboleth WAYF -

Shibboleth Wiki:
https://authdev.it.ohio-state.edu/twiki/bin/view/Shibboleth/WebHome
--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124

  • Bug submission reminder, Chad La Joie, 10/27/2006