mace-opensaml-users - Re: Any good books on SAML?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Any good books on SAML?

  • From: "William Cai" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Any good books on SAML?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:56:03 +0800

Did a search on Amazon.com. The top 3 are
1.
Securing Web Services with WS-Security : Demystifying WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, XML Signature, and XML Encryption by Jothy Rosenberg and David Remy
2. Web Services Security by Mark O'Neill
3. Service-Oriented Architecture : A Field Guide to Integrating XML and Web Services by Thomas Erl

Before a "SAML bible" comes out, I'd say the best book is SAML specification which can be downloaded at http://www.oasis-open.org . :-)