mace-opensaml-users - Re: Request for simple sample example of request and response

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Request for simple sample example of request and response

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Request for simple sample example of request and response
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:06:43 -0400

Well, that's a better, at least it parsed the XML. Have you changed any of the configuration files? The tests use the default configs that ship with the code and the NameID mapping is declared, correctly, in the conf/saml2-assertion-config.xml file at line 211.

That said, that test is going to fail anyways, but it should fail at the AttributeValue stuff. It should pass when we get the AttributeValue handling code working properly. For now, you can use the ElementProxy stuff. See my earlier email from today how to do that.

wrote:
After changed these jars (Xerces and Xalan) into endorsed folder. The
following exception is occurred.....

Exception in thread "main" junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unable to
retrieve builder for object QName {urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion}NameID
at
org.opensaml.common.SAMLObjectTestCaseConfigInitializer.buildXMLObject(SAMLObjectTestCaseConfigInitializer.java:130)
at
org.opensaml.saml2.core.AuthnRequestTest.testMarshall(AuthnRequestTest.java:65)
at
org.opensaml.saml2.core.AuthnRequestTest.main(AuthnRequestTest.java:109)

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124