mace-opensaml-users - Request for simple sample example of request and response

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Request for simple sample example of request and response

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Request for simple sample example of request and response
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:02:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for immediate reply. I have tried all the way, I am getting the
following errors.

1) Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

2) org.opensaml.xml.parse.XMLParserException: Unable to read XML source

Please provide what are the jars required and how to setup the project.
where will i take the opensaml2.0 jar file and xmltooling jar file.
How to resolve the above exceptions.

Please give me step by step creation of saml request and response using
opensaml2.0, If you have any examples please provide me.