mace-opensaml-users - SAMLConfigTest fails

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLConfigTest fails

  • From: "Lars Beekmann" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: SAMLConfigTest fails
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:08:12 +0100

Hi @ all,

I ran SAMLConfigTest and got:

ERROR:  'UndeclaredPrefix: Cannot resolve 'md:EntitiesDescriptor' as a QName: the prefix 'md' is not declared.'

11:49:48,100 FATAL [SAMLConfig] Configuration document validation failed

org.opensaml.xml.parse.XMLParserException: Invalid Document

      at org.opensaml.common.xml.ParserPoolManager.validateDocument(ParserPoolManager.java:363)

      at org.opensaml.common.xml.ParserPoolManager.validate(ParserPoolManager.java:125)

      at org.opensaml.common.SAMLConfig.validateConfigurationDocument(SAMLConfig.java:335)

Can someone help me?

Another Question: I want to use OpenSAML in a Java 1.4 Environment but after compiling with target.jdk = 1.4 I got classDefNotFoundExceptions when using it in my project – raised when OpenSAML wants to use classes from the 1.5 Java Environment. I tried adding additional javax libaries from the Java Webservice Developer Pack to fix this but got other exceptions then…

I would be thankful for any help…

Thanks

Lars