mace-opensaml-users - RE: running test

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: running test

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Garcia, Gene'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: running test
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:51:37 -0400

> I can't find an answer for this either...
> I'm just trying to run the POSTProfileTest through Eclipse
> and getting the error about the "Standards Override
> Mechanism". I've added the argument
> -Djava.endorsed.dirs="c:\tools\opensaml\java\endorsed" as
> described here
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/standards/, but I
> keep getting the same error.

Well, you could just use JDK 1.5, but failing that, it all depends on what
you're running and how. Not everything endorses the same way and somethings
hardwire their own. I wouldn't point it there, I'd copy the files whereever
they need to be to endorse them.

> BTW, I wanted to try with the code in cvs since I read that
> it uses JAXP 1.3, but the anonymous access didn't work for me.

I'll put a RC build up this weekend. Or soon anyway. But it doesn't matter.
You still have to endorse to use 1.4.