mace-opensaml-users - Re: Use SAML Assertion as Kerberos Ticket

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Use SAML Assertion as Kerberos Ticket

  • From: "Pham Hoai Van" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: Use SAML Assertion as Kerberos Ticket
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:21:53 +0700

Relace Kerberos Ticket by SAML Assertion may not feasible. Ok, but using publickey is really slow down performce of the system. And I really like the security model of Kerberos with the use of symmetric key. I will think about defining the format of Kerberos based on XML.
Thanks all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Scavo" <>