mace-opensaml-users - Re: can't register schemas

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: can't register schemas

  • From: Mintoo C <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: can't register schemas
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:10:16 -0500

Hi,
It turned out to be a Catch22.
The SOAP binding component i'm using is dom2/jaxp1.2
(jaxrpc/axis/glue) while the opensaml implementation is dom3/jaxp1.3.
Had to make changes in opensaml XML.ParserPool to make it compatible
with the inhouse environment.
Was there any other way out?
Thanks
Mintoo C

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:33:31 -0500, Scott Cantor