mace-opensaml-users - RE: RE: SAML Toolkit Binaris for Solaris

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: RE: SAML Toolkit Binaris for Solaris

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: RE: SAML Toolkit Binaris for Solaris
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:33:34 -0400

> Yes i did set LD_LIBRARY_PATH..
> I think i have a problem during make file.
> Can you provide any information on how to make file for solaris?
> Sequence i am using is
> a. gcc G o samlconsume.so samlconsume.c
> b. gcc G o samlentsvc.so samlentsvc.c
> c. gcc G o samlcreate.so samlcreate.c
> d. gcc G o tamsaml.so tamsaml.c
> e. gcc G o trace.so trace.c

You don't seem to be linking in anything of mine, so I'm not sure what to
tell you. Basic Unix build help is pretty much beyond my scope. You're using
the wrong compiler (g++, not gcc) and I don't recognize -G.

If you had a single source file linked to opensaml to build a shared
library, it might be something like g++ -shared file.c -o file.so -lsaml