mace-opensaml-users - RE : PHP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE : PHP

  • From: Antoine Tissier <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE : PHP
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:24:20 +0200

Thx for your answers.

But actually, i am afraid that as a user of shared hosting, i will not be able
to use this solutions.

(Java integration is quite new and is not actived by default).

I am not sure i have understood the idea of a PHP wrapper around the library.
Do you mean a "facade" that will invoke a program (through cgi or "passthru")
that will encapsulate all the functionnalities of the toolkit ?

Thx in advance

Antoine

If you're doing PHP -- the better approach would be to use a PHP wrapper
around the C++ library. Or you might be able to do it with the Java
libraries since I think Java integration is part of PHP5.

Mark