mace-opensaml-users - RE: Getting "Request is from an unauthenticated SHAR"

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Getting "Request is from an unauthenticated SHAR"

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Getting "Request is from an unauthenticated SHAR"
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:39:46 -0400

> Can someone elaborate on how I'll have to configure OpenSAML
> to do correct client authentication? I already configured
> Tomcat with the correct Certificate, but this is for Server
> Authentication, if I am correct on this. Do I have to set the
> SSL Properties in opensaml.properties?

If it works at all, then yes, there are system properties that it would use
to determine what to apply. It's apparently working to some limited degree,
but it needs to be rewritten with some kind of interface to a credential and
trust callback.

I've never used that part of the code and it's untested and mostly just a
prototype.