mace-opensaml-users - SAMLResponse status value?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLResponse status value?

  • From: "Mike Ferraro" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: SAMLResponse status value?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:09:52 -0400

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find out how to
access the status value(s) of a SAMLResponse without using the toDOM()
method and then manually finding an reading the elements. From the source
code, it looks like the internal SAMLException (e) is created/populated when
the consumer receives the response from the SAMLSOAPBinding.send() method.
Is there an easy way to get at that exception though?

-----
Mike Ferraro
Senior Software Engineer
CAIT : Information Technology Infrastructure Services
Harvard University
ph: 617-384-6683