mace-opensaml-users - Re: FW : Java XMLSignature OpenSAML Problem Description

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: FW : Java XMLSignature OpenSAML Problem Description

  • From: Candido Rodriguez <>
  • To: Anand X Venkatesan <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: FW : Java XMLSignature OpenSAML Problem Description
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 01:17:12 +0200

Hi,

Following is the code snippet, which throws that error:

**********
resp.sign(
XMLSignature.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_DSA, ks.getKey(alias,password),
Arrays.asList(ks.getCertificateChain(alias))
);

where resp is a SAMLResponse

We were not able to identify the root cause of this problem, as this works perfectly fine in a stand alone java program.

Please help us to resolve this problem. Please call me if you have any questions at the below given number.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Anand V.

I've had that problem before and i fixed it getting the cvs version. Try it or get the new 1.0 release!

Bye!