mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML 1.0 released

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML 1.0 released

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSAML 1.0 released
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:15:37 -0400

The CVS has been branched in preparation for the upcoming Shibboleth 1.2
release, and I've designated this as 1.0, mostly because there's close to
full coverage of the schema now in both APIs (thanks to Parthenon for
donating a bunch of C++ code).

Aside from hopefully working on SAML 2.0 support at some point soon, I'll
try to start rounding together documentation and tests (donations of either
also welcome).

The Java stuff will be changing a bit in the near future to accommodate the
Shibboleth Java target implementation, so there should be some enhancement
coming to the SOAP binding, use of TLS in that, etc.

-- Scott

  • OpenSAML 1.0 released, Scott Cantor, 05/14/2004