mace-opensaml-users - URGENT: Making opensaml on AIX 4.2....

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

URGENT: Making opensaml on AIX 4.2....

  • From: "prashant kulkarni" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: URGENT: Making opensaml on AIX 4.2....
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:49:03 +0530

Hi ,
From last two days I am trying to compile opensaml on AIX box and i am exhausted...

first i started with compiling gcc 3.0 and it resulted into lot of problems...and now i am installing gcc-3.3.3..and hope it will not give much errors

Here is a list i have to look into once i am done with gcc-3.3.3

openssl-0.9.7a.tar
curl-7.10.3.tar.gz
log4cpp-0.3.4b.tar.gz
xerces-c-src2_2_0.tar.tar
xml-security-0.2.0.tar.gz

and finally opensaml-0.9.1.tar.gz...

All advices and your help is really required and will be appreciated..

Please send me any installation,configuration notes and all u think will be important..

Thanks in advance

Prashant
623-374-4203

Easiest Money Transfer to India. Send Money To 6000 Indian Towns. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42198.asp Easiest Way To Send Money Home!