mace-opensaml-users - I/O Exception When Invoking SAMLSoapBinding.send

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

I/O Exception When Invoking SAMLSoapBinding.send

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: I/O Exception When Invoking SAMLSoapBinding.send
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

I am using OpenSAML 0.8 for SAML operations along with a COTS access control
tool. The access control tool invokes opensaml functions from servlets
deployed in a WebSphere application server.

The saml.conf (COTS tool config file) file has been configured to read the
dummy client key file (jks files) that comes with websphere evaluation
software for SSL transactions.

Everything works fine till the destination site tries to get the assertion
using the browser artifact. This is the error / exception I am getting:

Wed Apr 14 18:39:16 IST 2004: DEBUG: getAssertion: method exit
Wed Apr 14 18:39:16 IST 2004: ERROR: doPost: SAMLSOAPBinding.send() caught an
I/O exception (wrapped: unknown certificate)
Wed Apr 14 18:39:16 IST 2004: DEBUG: doPost: method exit

I know this exception is something to do with the jks file - either the the
password is incorrect or the jks file is in a different format, hence the I/O
exception. We used a jks utility to open the jks file. Thus password cannot
be incorrect.

Anyone have an idea, whats wrong here? Thanks a lot in advance.

regards

Kasi