mace-opensaml-users - RE: SAMLBinding Problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SAMLBinding Problem

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: "'Rathod, Ashish (A.K.)'" <>,
  • Subject: RE: SAMLBinding Problem
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:06:45 -0500

> I dont know if the flag is set or not because I don't know
> where this is set. Do you know where this is configured?

It's a boolean config property, you'd have to have it set on manually, it's
not a default value.

I would guess the problem is something to do with one of the xerces, xalan,
or xml-security jars not getting used by the environment you're testing in.
The ones that are in our package have to be used, and in some cases
endorsed. But normally you'd get a message to that effect from the opensaml
jarfile.