mace-opensaml-users - SAMLBinding Problem

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAMLBinding Problem

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SAMLBinding Problem
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:35:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am trying to run the test class SOAPBindingTest.java and got the following
exception:
<Status><StatusCode
Value="Responder"></StatusCode><StatusMessage>SAMLSOAPBinding.send() caught
an I/O exception (wrapped: shib2.internet2.edu)</StatusMessage></Status>E
Time: 2.154
There was 1 error:
1)
testSOAPBinding(org.opensaml.SOAPBindingTest)java.net.UnknownHostException:
shib2.internet2.edu
at org.opensaml.SAMLSOAPBinding.send(SAMLSOAPBinding.java:272)
at
org.opensaml.SOAPBindingTest.testSOAPBinding(SOAPBindingTest.java:90)
at
at
at org.opensaml.SOAPBindingTest.main(SOAPBindingTest.java:36)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1

Has anyone encountered this type of any error?

I am using IBM Websphere Studio Developer as my workspace and jdk1.4 as the
jre.

Also does anyone know where I can find sample xml for SAMLRequest,
SAMLResponse and SAMLAssertion.

Thanks in Advance.

Ashish