mace-opensaml-users - C/Java API: troubles verifying assertions

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

C/Java API: troubles verifying assertions

  • From: "Cameron Morris" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: C/Java API: troubles verifying assertions
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:07:42 -0700

Never mind. I must have messed up the xsd files. I rebuilt everything and the problem went away. I did find the debug flags for gdb debugging. I did a search for "-g" and replaced it with "-ggdb" in the configure file and that did the trick. - Cameron

Cameron Morris
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com