mace-opensaml-users - Milliseconds in IssueInstant and other tinmevalues

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Milliseconds in IssueInstant and other tinmevalues

  • From: "Svein Otto Solem" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Milliseconds in IssueInstant and other tinmevalues
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:41:53 +0100

Title: Melding
A "SAMLServer" not using openSAML sends requests containing AssertionsArtifact. In this message all datetime has format using milliseconds. I get a parsing error ! Any solution  ? (for now I just added ".SSS" to the input parameter to SimpleDateFormat constructor everywhere i saw it in use, but this is only a temporarily solution!)

Svein Otto Solem
Kantega.no