mace-opensaml-users - RE: Compiling under with msvc 7.0

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Compiling under with msvc 7.0

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: RE: Compiling under with msvc 7.0
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:19:47 -0500

> You could try moving the implementations into the Iterator.cpp file, but I
> think that might cause other problems.

I ran a quick rebuild with 6.0 with all the actual member function
definitions moved into Iterator.cpp and it appears to generate the same code
(the DLL's the same size anyway).

I'll have to try some gcc builds to see if it causes problems there before I
commit that change to cvs, but it might in fact get you past this bug.