mace-opensaml-users - RE: Complete OPENSAML setup

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Complete OPENSAML setup

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: RE: Complete OPENSAML setup
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:17:04 -0400

Title: Message
OpenSAML isn't an "environment", it's just a toolkit. You have to build the services on top of it that actually do SSO or whatever else you want to do. There are some helper APIs to assist with the POST profile, but the artifact profile is more or less left out since I don't use it. At some point I'll probably add something in for it, but probably not until the SAML 2.0 work gets underway and I know what the changes are.

-- Scott