mace-opensaml-users - Complete OPENSAML setup

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Complete OPENSAML setup

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Complete OPENSAML setup
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:01:09 +0800

dear all,

we would like to get the whole OPENSAML environment setup in a closed test lab for testing. any platforms or environment (unix, windows, etc) for both servers and clients would be acceptable at this testing stage. our goal is to get a complete OPENSAML environment setup such that we can check out the browser/artifact profile and the SSO functionality and get a hands-on experience with its usage.

pls kindly advise the fastest and easiest way to get up and running with such a test installation (any platforms). any pointers to a step-by-step installation guide or any relevant information would be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.