mace-opensaml-users - SAML..

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML..

  • From: "Chandra, Sekhar(IE10)" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: SAML..
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:38:43 -0700

Hi Scott,

I am trying to deploy the SAML open source on WSAD 4.0
which supports JDK 1.2.2 version. I have found few problems
with the package java.security.cer. All these packages are
being supported by 1.4 API. Is it possible to deploy the source
on 1.2 java if so what I should change and what are the supporting
jars that I should set in the classpath.

If you could provide me the phone number I could explain you detail....

Please help !! I got strucked !!

Regards,
Chandra Sekhar.