mace-opensaml-users - Need to use OpenSAML on JDK 1.2.2

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Need to use OpenSAML on JDK 1.2.2

  • From: "Shannon Kendrick" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Need to use OpenSAML on JDK 1.2.2
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:47:01 -0400

My app server (IBM WebSphere 3.5) runs on JDK 1.2.2, which means I am
missing some of the classes/interfaces from JDK 1.4 that OpenSAML uses.
Specifically I do not have javax.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory and
javax.net.ssl.SSLContext. Since I need to use org.opensaml.SAMLSOAPBinding
to implement the Browser/Artifact profile, I'm looking for options that
would work with JDK 1.2.2. I do have JSSE optional package, but the classes
are missing for it as well.

Shannon Kendrick