mace-opensaml-users - Authorization Statements / Queries

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Authorization Statements / Queries

  • From: "Helen (Nell) Rehn" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Authorization Statements / Queries
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:43:30 -0500

Hi,

I have let Scott know that I have implemented statements and queries necessary for authorization in Java, and he has said he will look into adding them to the distribution. But until then, to save possible duplicate work, if anyone needs these classes, please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Nell

Helen (Nell) Rehn graduate research assistant
University of Illinois / NCSA phone: (773) 425-2558
605 E. Springfield e-mail:

Champaign, IL 61820 http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~rehn