mace-opensaml-users - Opensaml code

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Opensaml code

  • From: "Cheng H" <>
  • To: , Scott Cantor <>
  • Subject: Opensaml code
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:35:07 -0400

Hello,

I am a master student in university of windsor, canada. I
am very interested in the saml and opensaml. I was trying
to download opensaml code and play with it, but I didn't
found appropriate readme file and didn't know how to run
the code. I wonder what kind of environment do I need to
see the demo or at least the working version of saml. Do I
need to install soap and have an active web
server.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Haiyan Cheng