mace-opensaml-users - Hi All

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Hi All

  • From: "Tariq Sultan" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Hi All
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 23:59:19 +0600 (Ekaterinburg Daylight Time)

Hi All,
I am a new comer to the list and to SAML as well. I am going to design an authentication and authorization  service using the SAML standards. But the problem is that i have a little knowledge about the message set of SAML i.e. the standard Markup tags. Will somebody be kind enough to guide me to some place where i can obtain the SAML message set.
I am also looking for some example applications of XML in java, can anybody tell me about that?

(Tariq Sultan)

  • Hi All, Tariq Sultan, 10/04/2002